Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023
Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023: Jobs As A Fruit Picker In Canada With Sponsorship. The name “Fruit Picker” makes clear what it means. It is your responsibility to gather produce from farms and orchards. It is comparable to having to choose fruits, vegetables, and other similar items from farms. The packing process will then begin after they are all gathered together. Fruits and vegetables will then be delivered to the market by truck drivers. The most well-known and in-demand job in Canada, similar to farm worker jobs in Canada, is fruit picking. (Farmworker Jobs are well-known in Canada as well.) In Canada, there is a large labor shortage for fruit picking jobs. Send a resume and apply.
Jobs Fruit Picker In Canada With Sponsorship 2023
Let’s face it, Canada is a sparsely populated nation. They require workers and labor. Because of this, they place a lot of emphasis on hiring foreign nationals who can work in Canada. In order to meet its goals of 447,055 jobs in 2023 and 451,000 jobs in 2024, the Canadian government may have declared more than 1 million jobs. And one of the popular jobs that the government needs is fruit picking jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship. In Canada, a fruit picker worker makes an average wage of $27,300 annually, or $14 per hour. Most experienced workers earn up to $30,284 per year, while entry-level roles start at $27,300.
About Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship
- Job Country: Canada
- Industry: Agriculture
- Job Type: Fruit Picker
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes (Apply for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023)
- Salary: $14-20/Hour
Secondly, there is no formal education required for Fruit Picker Job. No age limit. No Previous or high experience is required for Canada Fruit Picking Jobs.Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023
Types of Fruit Picking Jobs Available
Raspberries, and more…Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023
Don’t miss this because the Fruit picking job in Canada is one of the most popular kinds of jobs among people who are willing to do a different thing. Fruit-picking jobs in Canada are very recommended for many reasons, especially for those who want to earn some extra money.
- Accommodation will be provided
- Relocation support such as Airfare
- First three months of medical insurance if required.
- Visa Sponsorship (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/agri-food-pilot/about.html)
Who can Apply?
It does not matter where you come from, the Fruit picker jobs in Canada for foreigners are open to people across the world. Anyone from anywhere can apply. Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023
Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023 Anyone is welcome to apply including foreigners outside Canada. Most of the people apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada, UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico.
List of Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship for 2023
If you are a big fan of fruits, you enjoy a quiet and peaceful life in the countryside, why not try fruit picking?
- The first step is to apply for a Fruit Picker Job that provides visa sponsorship for international workers.
- Then you will get an email or reply from the worker about the selection or rejection.
- Then they will guide you and assist you with the Invitation Letter, Type of Visa.
Available jobs & Location
British Columbia 10
New Brunswick 2
Nova Scotia 1
Here are some Canadian companies’ sites where you can find fruit-picking jobs right now Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023:
Fruit Picking Jobs in British Columbia
- BC Cherry Association – You will find plenty of Cherry-picking jobs in BC list on the sites.
- BC Fruit Grower Association – Drop them an email with your CV, and they will help you get some fruit-picking jobs in BC.
- Jealous Fruits Recruitment – They offer accommodation to workers (with charges).
- Carcajou Fruit – They offer campsite accommodation (with small chargers).
- Old Tower Farm
Fruit Picking Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Most of the Apple picking jobs in Canada will come from Ontario since it is the biggest apple producer in Canada.Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023.
- McLean and Buckhorn Berry Farm – Own transportation is required since there is no public transport available.
- Barrie Hill Farms
- Downey’s Strawberry & Apple Farm
- Albion Orchards
- Dixie Orchards
Other Sources to Find Fruit-Picking Jobs
- Search Engine by searching for something like ‘fruit picking jobs [location] or near me’
Scholarshipscanada.info recently published some Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- IT Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship (2023)
- Canadian Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (All time High)
This is a Contract (i.e. 6 months) position and can be based either at offices for Httpool Cambodia, Bangladesh or either one of our Httpool offices where the candidate has the legal right to work without need of visa or employment sponsorship. Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023
- Provide world class support to all Httpool SMB customers in a customer centric environment through the use of multiple support tools via different channels that includes email, chat, phone, content moderation and social media
- Manage end to end onboarding of new customers to our CRM platforms and ensure data accuracy and authenticity
- Perform pre-onboarding, onboarding and manage basic account management requests on behalf of SMB Account Managers
- Assist customers with inquiries by providing consultative recommendations and help identify any opportunities to upsell Httpool solutions that will enable customer success
- Provide creative suggestions on how to improve their advertising campaigns or product portfolios to make it more engaging with their target audience
- Document in detail all customer interactions based on our Standard Operating Procedures to protect customer data according to Httpool Data Protection Policy
- Be an effective Subject Matter Expert of Httpool SMB Products and provide local market & language expertise to improve overall product support experience and drive customer success
- Create, translate and maintain Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) to ensure our help support database are accurate, relevant and up to date
- Escalate and file tickets for all technical issues and product bugs to Httpool SMB Product team and follow up to ensure timely resolution to our customers issues
- Successfully performs against department scorecard metrics including Productivity goals, Quality Assurance, Average Handle Time, and Customer Satisfaction Rating and other critical customer support metrics
- Perform other duties as assigned by SMB Customer Support Program Manager
- Fluent in Khmer or Bangla & effectively bi-lingual in English is an advantage
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant work experience in customer service, sales support, call center, web design, advertising, e-commerce, technology products or SaaS related industry
- A working understanding of e-commerce, online advertising or social media principles and support elements is required
- Basic knowledge of creative / design softwares such as Canva, Adobe Photoshop & others
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Passion for helping small businesses with Ads platforms and technology
- BA/BS degree or relevant qualifications preferred but not required