DV Lottery 2024 Registration: DV Lottery 2024 Registration Eligible countries DV Lottery 2024 system, Green card lottery free registration Among the different ways to obtain a green card, you can take your chance by participating in the lottery. Every year, about 50,000 people around the world get a green card through the lottery of American administration. You can easily participate in this lottery by registering online on the Internet. Secure your application as soon as possible to avoid missing the application deadline.
Green card lottery free registration
You must be born in an eligible country for the current year, as is the case for France. The United States, wishing to maintain a mix of the immigrant population, does not issue green cards to nationals of countries for which many visas have been granted in the last 5 years. In 2021-25, nationals of the following countries were not allowed to apply for the lottery: Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, China, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Scotland, and Vietnam.
DV Lottery 2024 Registration- In order to be eligible, you must also have a Bachelor’s degree or, failing that, have held a position of 2 years or more in the last 5 years, requiring at least 2 years of training or experience.
Green card – Diversity Lottery USA (DV-2024)
The American Lottery is entirely free to participate in, so you will have to pay $0 to participate and get your chance. It is done online by filling out the DV lottery 2024 registration form and that’s it. However, one of the essential and crucial information to provide in the American lottery registration form 2024 is the photo. DV Lottery 2024 Registration start date will begin on October 6, 2024. DV Lottery 2024 Registration period will be from October 6, 2024, until November 9, 2024.
The Green Card is a document that allows people all over the world to settle and work legally in the United States on a permanent basis without a visa, dvprogram.state.gov 2024.
Who Can Participate In The DV Lottery 2024?
DV visa lottery 2024 registration Eligibility to participate in the contest is open to any person whose country is also eligible for the lottery and who meets at least one of these two minimum criteria mentioned:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (State Diploma) or two years of work experience within the last 5 years in a qualified job. Search for your profession.
- A new rule has been added since DV 2021 making possession of a valid passport compulsory upon registration. Candidates who participate without a valid passport will be disqualified.
Is My Country Eligible For The US DV Lottery?
The following countries are not eligible for the US Lottery 2024: Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland born), Colombia, The Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Hong Kong, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, The Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland), Vietnam and Honduras.
Green Card DV Lottery 2024 Eligibility Requirements
Being born in countries whose natives qualify may be eligible to enter
If you were not born in an eligible country, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify.
- Was your spouse born in a country whose natives are eligible? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth – provided that both you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States simultaneously.
- Were you born in a country whose natives are ineligible, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV-2024 program.
Meeting the education/work experience requirement of the DV program
- at least a high school education or its equivalent defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education;
- two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
Before sending your application to participate, make sure you meet the following conditions:
- To be a citizen of one of the countries with low immigration rates to the United States; if you are not, you can still participate if your spouse is from a country with low immigration rates. Or, you can ask the country of birth of your parents if they were born in one of the countries with low immigration rates.
- To meet the education and work experience criteria, which means having at least a high school diploma or two years of work experience in an occupation that requires at least two years of training.
Learn about qualifying occupations here. According to the Department of State, you should not submit an application for the DV program unless you meet these two DV lottery 2024 requirements.
DV Lottery 2024 Check Status
The entry period for the DV-2023/2024 Diversity Visa Program was between October 6, 2022, and November 9, 2022.
The Diversity Immigrant Visa program, also known as the DV Lottery 2024, is a United States government lottery program for receiving the United States Permanent Resident Card. The Immigration Act of 1990 established the current and permanent Diversity Visa (DV) program
DV Lottery 2024 Questions and answers
How to play the American lottery?
Participation in the lottery is totally free, so you will have to pay $0 to participate and try your luck. It is done online by filling out a simple form and it’s done. However, one of the important and crucial information to provide in the registration form is the photo.
How do I register for the DV Lottery 2024?
Registration for the DV-2024 diversity visa lottery program is now open. The official site to register for the lottery is https://dvlottery.state.gov/. The registration period ends on November 5.
Who is eligible to participate in the American Lottery 2024?
Right to participate in the contest is eligible to any person whose country is also eligible for the contest and who meets at least one of these two minimum criteria mentioned: Having a Bachelor’s degree (State Diploma) or two years of work experience within the last 5 years in a qualified job.
How do I apply for a green card?
The easiest way to obtain a Green Card is to get married to a US citizen. To limit sham marriages, the authorities issue a temporary green card for the first two years of marriage, and then a permanent resident card once this period has passed.