Apply for teaching assistant jobs in Canada
Apply for teaching assistant jobs in Canada: Founded in 1827, the University of Toronto has one of the strongest research and teaching faculties in North America, providing advanced students at all levels with an intellectual environment of depth and breadth unmatched by any other campus in Canada.
Apply For Canadian Jobs 2023
All teaching assistants must conduct weekly labs and attend lectures to assist with classroom activities. Additional responsibilities include grading tests and exams, scheduling office hours, and monitoring online discussion forums. Apply for teaching assistant jobs in Canada.
Address: Toronto, Canada
Company: the University of Toronto Employment
Type: Full-Time Education
Level: Bachelor Job
Apply for Teaching Jobs Qualifications
- Must be enrolled or have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Introductory programming courses or limited programming experience are not enough.
- A good understanding of basic data structures (heaps, queues, linked lists, binary search trees), recursion, object-oriented programming in Python, and entry-level complexity is required.
- Experience with debuggers, unit testing, and demonstrated interest in in-person training is required.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. There must be at least one two-hour laboratory session or all three-hour lecture sessions (see examination schedule).
- Must be available during regular business hours to perform all other duties as assigned
Apply for teaching assistant jobs in Canada- more than 82,000 students across three campuses (St. George, Mississauga, and Scarborough) and more than 500,000 active alumni in all regions of the world, U of T is active in all areas of human endeavor. How much influence can be felt?
Toronto Teaching Jobs Qualifications
To be able to work as a teacher in Toronto, you must have a bachelor’s degree in education. Schools prefer graduates with a 4-year degree, while universities prefer teachers with a diploma or degree.
- A valid vocational education license from the country of origin
- Evidence required by school or employer (TEFL)
- At least 2 years of teaching experience
- English as mother tongue
- Knowledge of French preferred (in French-speaking provinces such as Quebec, and Montreal).
Apply For Teaching Jobs in Toronto (Vacancies)
Apply for teaching assistant jobs in Canada: Living in Toronto is a dream come true for most teachers. Toronto offers many teaching jobs for professional teachers in a variety of fields. A dynamic and truly diverse city, Toronto is a paradise for teachers and educators.
Teaching jobs in Toronto
Teaching jobs in Toronto offer a wide range of opportunities in the city’s schools and universities. Public universities in Toronto hire teachers, professors, and other administrative teaching positions almost all year round.
Teachers in Toronto will be able to work in a variety of classes, from small to large. Considering that Toronto, Canada is one of the most popular higher education destinations in the world, the students are also diverse and come from different backgrounds. French-speaking Quebec is a completely different environment – with a European feel.
What is the salary range for private school teachers in Toronto?
Teachers in Toronto can earn around $18,500 per year. It is quite a solid salary and a good opportunity to work in top universities and colleges. Most teachers also choose to work part-time as tutors, which also allows them to earn a decent income that is enough to cover the cost of living in Toronto Apply for teaching assistant jobs in Canada.
What are the benefits of teaching in Toronto?
There are also many benefits that teachers can get from finding a teaching job in Toronto:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Housing allowance
- Holidays (determined by school or employer)
- Annual plane ticket to home country
- Sponsor your children’s education
- Reward or bonus
Popular Teaching Jobs in Toronto
Apply for teaching assistant jobs in Canada Popular Jobs: Elementary teacher, French teacher, ICT teacher, lecturer, nursery teacher, physics teacher, primary teacher, science teacher, principal, professor, librarian, Arabic teacher, art teacher, chemistry teacher.