Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023: Indian Naval Academy (INA) in Ezhimala, Kerala, The Indian Navy wants to hire 242 people for Short Service Commission (SSC). They need both men and women who are not married. The job will start in January 2024 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) in Ezhimala, Kerala. The deadline to apply online is May 14th, 2023. So, Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023. see more details for Indian Recruitment.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Branch– — Total Vacancies
SSC Officer (Executive Branch)—150
SSC Officer (Education Branch)—12
SSC Officer (Technical Branch)—80
Indian Navy SSC Vacancies
(1) The Executive Branch has different jobs like General Service, Air Traffic Controller, Naval Air Operations Officer, Pilot, Logistics, and Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre.
(2) There are a certain number of people that do each job: 50 for General Service, 10 for Air Traffic Controller, 20 for Naval Air Operations Officer, 25 for Pilot, 30 for Logistics, and 15 for Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre.
(3) This person has a Master of Science degree in education. 06 refers to the year 2006 and B.E. stands for Bachelor of Engineering. Four students are studying for a Bachelor of Technology degree and two students are studying for a Master of Technology degree. In our group, there are 20 people in the engineering branch and 60 people in the electrical branch.
Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 The age limit for Indian Navy SSC officers will be mentioned in the advertisement.
What education is needed to become an Indian Navy SSC Officer?
(1) The B.E. is a part of the government called the Executive Branch. You must have completed a B.Tech course in an area of engineering from a recognized institute or university approved by AICTE. You should have a minimum of 60% marks in your studies.
(2) The person has a very good degree in Education. They got a First Class M.Sc. A person who has completed a higher education degree in the right subject with a score of 60%.
(3) The technical field requires a Bachelor’s Degree. You need to have completed a B.Tech engineering degree from an institute or university recognized by AICTE and must have scored at least 60%.
Indian Navy Officer Selection Process
The Indian Navy picks SSC officers based on their preferences for the job and their marks in their degrees. The scores of applicants in their previous education will be adjusted using a specific formula found on the Join Indian Navy’s website. The SSB Exam/Interview is a test and meeting that people take part in.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Naukri 2023
Short Service Commission (SSC) Recruitment
How to join the Indian Navy as an SSC Officer?
(I) People who meet the requirements can apply on the Indian Navy website starting from April 29, 2023.Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
(ii) When applying online, you must include the documents that are needed.
(iii) The candidates must provide their email and phone number when filling out the form. These are important pieces of information that cannot be left blank.
(iv) You must submit your application online by May 14th, 2023.
Indian Naval Academy (INA) in Ezhimala, Kerala
Important dates of Indian Navy
Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Starting on April 29, 2023, Indian Navy SSC officers can begin their online registration. You need to register for your application online by May 14, 2023. Starting training for SSC Officer Course will begin in January 2024.